Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2014 Please be Kind to me.Febuary I love you.


Its been too long  since i did not write in my Blog.Actually i was too lazy.Why lazy? Because i have so many things in my head,my life and busy doing things.
So 2014 here i come.I want to be active again in this wonderful blog i created.Life was OK to me...i learn new things in life.But nothing change...i still fat and obese hahahah.But one thing significant that change is how i see things in a different way.I learn to be more cautious and empty...i learn how powerful a certain words can be..and how pictures tells a 1000 stories.
2014..please be kind to me,my families and my close friends that are dear to me.So many hearts to be taken care off and need less to be broken.
February 2014..i love you so much.Its my new beginning in my life of almost ending of my youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment