Wednesday, September 28, 2011

“Your decision that you made today reflects what you going to have tomorrow and later on, so decide wisely. Use your mind and your heart not your emotion.” Babah-Mohd Sarif Musa
 My father, the man I looked up to. He teaches me what is life and death .What is sadness, what happiness is, what is rich and what is poor. He never teach me based on textbook..but by his words of wisdom, jokes and stories. He is very strict and protective and yet always makes me laugh out loud.
He always said to me to think twice before making any decision. Is the decision that I made by my emotion or by mind? Who will be affected with the decision that I made? What are the risks? Can I handle the risks? Can I take it? Always discuss with parents or ederly get their point of view.How bad you want it and is it  because everybody has it or is a need?
There are so many questions I have to answer before the decision is made. Is not easy for a simple needs like “can I go for a movie with my friends?” or “can I have this for dinner instead of these?” huh sound odd but yes…my father will have question for everything I do. From choosing  which University to go, to jobs, friends and boyfriends. (I don’t discuss about boyfriends with my father that is so odd. Only with mom.)Is like telling mom-father will know.
But everything happens for a reason right? Even you have made the decision wisely and the effort to make it happened and yet it did not turn out as what we planned. But  again I was planted from day 1..belive in Takdir , Qadaq and Qadar. Things did not work because….is it my fault or is it theirs? Always see both side of coin, Each tells a different stories .At the end never put too much blame on us or even others.Learn from mistakes and how to improvise about it.
That is what I have been thought…and it have been fill nicely for my resources for the journey of my life ahead without him by my side as guidance.

Missing u babah..


Babah with Hafiz..my nephew semasa bercuti di Turki.
Di Masjid Nabawi with the boys....



No comments:

Post a Comment