Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Kids..Lost in World of Tambun

 I never ever dream to have kids..i used to think Children taste better than Chicken hahahah.But everything intend to change.When i have my own in 2003,2006 and 2007.My children are very simple minded kids.
My 2nd and youngest child are shy and a dreamer. My children are usually happiest while ranging free in their own world of dreams and ideas. I may seem them perfectly content to snuggle up with a book on their lap or watch television instead of going out to play with other kids, unless it is an activity that really interests them. When in a group, Zara and Mia will most likely go along with the flow instead of taking the initiative .The best way to get them involved are to encourage them to come up with their own games or ideas about how best to play them. Both Zara and Mia are highly imaginative beings and once left to themselves can surprise me with their creative output, whether in terms of ideas or material result.

But unlike my Eldest child Iman.She has tend to have active curious minds, keen to know and study about everything around her.As the Mother to Iman, I  provide  her with books, learning tools and plenty of positive feedback and praise. Iman seem to be particularly good at learning new languages and new things in her life.Another characteristic of Iman as being my first born ,she's practical, grounded natures which is perhaps due to the fact that the element comes from her father. Armed with a sensible nature and discriminating eye, she is usually attracted to ventures which can be taken to a logical conclusion.

So,my children basically very shy and modest.I know that my kids are not Genius or super clever, but i know my kids are very hardworking and humble.They are very grounded.But best of all they are funny kids and always makes me happy and I pray they will grow up to be a good Muslimah and Anak yg Soleh Beriman dan Bertaqwa.

Here some pictures how i spend time with them..Good Quality time together.We went to Lost World Of Tambun Perak.Just to have fun!

















No comments:

Post a Comment