Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Partner In Crime -Amirah Bakri

Well what can I say..my Amirah Bakri is my partner in doing Crime and Justice.Both of us the Gadis from the “The Land of  9 Countries ” (heheh.Sound like a Super Heroin Comic.)We both must have a car or should i say SUPER MOBILE..kalau tak ,patah kaki lah Heroin ni ,nak buat "JUSTICE"kena lah   ada kereta . We love going out..hobi lah katakan. And her house is like the “IBU PEJABAT” where food  and place to do the "crime"and lepak after school .Tea breaks are superb,tea and goreng pisang panas or whatever kuih always serve with warm hearted Amirah’s mom.
Miera's mom terbaik.Baik sungguh melayan aku yg tak tau malu nih,asal datang jer sure ada teh o dan kuih.Mak aku pon tak terlayan aku.Thanks Makcik Husna.
Sleepover at her place was somewhat I feel comfort. I enjoyed being around with her family.I recall tidur rumah wan dan atok dia at Seremban..BEST giler !Even my arwah babah likes Miera,and except her a part of our family too. I guess she must missing my babah too……………….
Yg pergi tetap dan pasti,tapi Allah balikkan dengan Anugerah yg tak ternilai ini. Anak Miera yg ke-4.Paling latest.Ammar namanya.Macam nama umi dia Amirah

She is Born under the same star like my mom and my husband, so is easy for me to understand her. But I find Miera  a little bit strange , she is not like other  Taurean  supposed to be ,homebodies and prefer to spend their time there.  She love to be out of the house driving to new shops and food place to venture and happening places to be.Of course when we were not married  both of us will go out and do things together like shopping , go to movies and eat out sampai lewat malam baru balik.I remember we even go to few mosque during Ramadhan just to try out the moreh , solat kat masjid yg berlainan..Ramadhan masa tu best sangat. We love trying new things.

Miera is a loyal and faithful BFF..ask her to teman kemana-mana dia pasti ikut , join any club,MLM, do that and this she sure be there. She sure will give the support that I need. Traditional traits of Miera that I find interesting is her emotional strength .She don’t become upset easily ,she also  avoid looking for sympathy and she will instead rely on her independence and fortitude to get through a stressful situation but don’t provoke her,she have volatile tempers and the capacity for extreme kedegilan.Hahahah  she won't budge on her views unless she's given a very good reason to change them.Ini tersangat Miera yg aku kenal
But again Miera is  always happy and positive in life and makes other feel happy by her side. She’s independence, introversion, and  have a flair for the artistic. Aha! She is Artistic…I guess no one knew about this. I dah tahu lama..just that she never expose her ability. But now  baru aku tahu she can bake Apam Polkodot! Check it out.


Ni Yg aku Order from her.I support Miera apa jua dia buat.I hope dan doakan dia terus buat Apam yg kiut miut nih jadi BUSINESS BESAR!.

Ni lah Apam Polkodot Miera..nampak best.Ceria sangat color dia.


Miera you always ready to provide support and  guidance to me all these years being friends. Thanks for being my closest friend.
Partner In Crime forever ....


Khas buat Miera....

No comments:

Post a Comment