Monday, September 12, 2011

Isi dan Kuku-Farisa Debie Resat

It is said a friend in need is a friend indeed. An ideal friend possesses all the qualities of head and heart. It is easy to befriend many but difficult to choose good friends. God gives us relatives by virtue of being born in a family, but friends we can choose. A Definition of a Friend Friendship is not simply a "relationship", knowing someone, conversing with that person, or dealing with that person in business, school, or in casual acquaintance. True friendship is not just a "relationship", but self-sacrificing love. A friend is also one who supports, sympathizes, and is a person in whom you can confide and that friend is my dear Farisa Debie Resat. I must admit   we are like “isi dan kuku”.  We cannot be separated. I knew her 21 years ago and till now we still remain as BFF.


Farisa a girl from Petra Jaya , Sarawak  a young  girl back then  with a thin body. But she has scholarly looks that impressed me. She has a personality and manners that never fail to make an impression on others. Straightforward and outspoken even she looks so timid and quiet. So never judge a person by their looks hehehehe. (Till now I don’t know how to speak  a single Sarawakian  of all the years been BFF!)
Farisa and myself have been going thru a lot of interesting things in life in high school and Uni.We  have so much in common.Its like Serupa tapi tak sama.We like the same music,we both creative in our own ways, we like to argue, we like the same clothing, the same colors, food , movies and hobbies.We have the same opinion and like the same things most of the time .The  different things about us is our physical and height.

What I find amazing is, I cannot live without her. Obsessed? Not really ,is like I like to be with her, I feel comfort and it’s like all my troubles just fade away being with her. We know each other too well. All my darkest secret well kept with her so thus hers. She helps me when I’m down and only her can I laugh with her silly jokes .She herself is a funny girl and  a shoulder to cry on. We shared so many things but not boyfriends NOPE. She sure has a good taste on choosing men. I’m impressed JNow a mother with 2 handsome boys and with a charming  looking  and loving husband  J I’m happy for her life now. Me and you always and forever friends for life.
Dedicated to my dear Farisa…..




When everything is wrong I'll come talk to you
You make things alright when I'm feeling blue

You are such a blessing and I wont be messing
With the one thing that brings light to all of my darkness

You're my best friend
and I love you, and I love you
Yes I do

There is no other one who can take your place
I feel happy inside when I see your face
I hope you believe me
Cause I speak sincerely
and I mean it when I tell you that I need youWhen everything is wrong I'll come talk to you
You make things alright when I'm feeling blue

You are such a blessing and I wont be messing
With the one thing that brings light to all of my darkness

You're my best friend
and I love you, and I love you
Yes I do

There is no other one who can take your place
I feel happy inside when I see your face
I hope you believe me
Cause I speak sincerely
and I mean it when I tell you that I need you

No comments:

Post a Comment