Sunday, September 11, 2011

One tough cookie-Mizz Fuzzy

Fuzzy muzzy my cuddly,..is one of my BFF.She is an ordinary girl who does extra-ordinary things in her life.She never gives up always strive for the best in life.She makes me realize that what is life all about.It's not just bed of roses or silver lining..its more like roller coaster.Ups and down and spinning around and at the end we enjoyed the crazy ride with tears and laughter.

From JB datang  ke PJ in 1992.Mula mula kenal  she looks 'langsi' but actually she's innocent and lurus bendul betul.Ulat buku rupanya..dan always follow by the rule well almost.That's why dia been selected jadi prefect kat sekolah.Meanwhile..i was the person believe that rules are meant to be broken.I seldom read books ,fashion and entertainment magazine was like my textbook and i was totally opposite from her.But i guess opposite attracts.She's into this hip hop music while i will be liking jazz and rock music.I can be very sentimental and emotional and she can be very strong headed patutlah buleh jadi prefect...strict dan keras hati  betul heheheh tapi sekeras hati dia..ada kebaikan dan ketulusan.


Above all her strictest lifestyle in teens and being obedient ,prefect in school and very tegas again book worm..she is actually funny.She laugh at all my silly jokes and she always tell me wonderful stories from her life,her readings and her writing.She always have stories to be told be it -, sad, happy and inspiring. Deep in her, she is actually a vibrant and a very daring  girl .She teaches me that we lives once so always do our best and never gives up for the things that we love and believe in.



2 comments:

  1. haa hehehe just now was testing aje.. hopefully now i can really reply. susah betul.

    anyway, aawwh that is so sweet my dearest Sue. I am very touched by it. You bring me joy my sahabat. yes, my life is a roller coaster ride, i have to admit. it is not by choice. but it made me stronger then yesterday..hehe macam lagu Britney Spears. It was a ruff ride for me. But lucky me, i have you by my side. never ending support. If it wasnt for you n my other bffs.. i think i am in Tanjung Rambutan now or mengemis kat tepi jalan in nude hehehe bet you all like to see that huh? jz kidding, dont get any ideas ok. well, i will sure to write about you, love. your my inspiration. you never stop believing in me. even when i gave up on my own self. you were always there for me. like , ' You jump, I jump'- You're the sweetest thang and we are so SO lucky to have you as our bff. Stay tuned for my write up..which i dont know when. It cud be weeks, it cud be months .. nevertheless, i thank u frm the bottom of my bikini bottom. Love always..muah

    ReplyDelete