Saturday, July 7, 2012

Selamat Hari Jadi Amani Zara-You Are Six!

Dear Amani Zara ,




Share the Cake with Mia because Mia's birthday is on 16th July

Today the 7th of July 2012 is your 6th birthday. First of all i doa for her,panjangkan umur, luas kan rezeki,menjadi anak soleh dan teguh pada ajaran Islam.

We celebrated your birthday after kenduri tahlil...Alhamdulillah anak mama dah besar!No more baby



Ofcourse I also doa for her joy, because life is filled with joy, even in its darker moments, I doa her wisdom, because sometimes life may be unfair, and you need a lot of inner strength in your soul and mind to overcome the struggles and, last, but not least, I doa her happiness. As some of you may know, I think happiness is a process, not a goal, so, in fact, I doa her to live with happiness, not to search for it. Anyway, she knows better than me.Amani Zara might be six ,my second child and also a middle child in the family,but she has so much wisdom and brilliant .Never fail to makes us so much joy and happiness being her around in our life..

We hope you like the gift,anyway you choosed it your self.A good choice indeed!
Zara, you are not pushover, like your sister thinks,as for me, you are  independent thinkers and display signs of individualism quite early in life. Leadership comes to you Zara... effortlessly. Keep it up with your creativity,compassionates to others.You a bright girl Zara..belive me i know.



 " HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANI ZARA!" Mama Loves U Always and Forever and You are Wonderfull 6!


No comments:

Post a Comment