Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 SLOWLY FADING....2013 EMERGE

Kenangan 2012 akan aku abadikan dalam hati aku selamanya..yes 2012 is fading but the memories still instill in me forever.Aku melalui berbagai dugaan dalam hidup,kerjaya dan aku juga melalui kenangan manis.Yg pahit aku tak buang dan yg manis aku tak terus telan.Maafkan aku...i have done alot of mitakes this year....but nevertheless i always wanted to improve and learn from my mistakes.

2013 akan menyusup tak lama lagi Emerge 2013 in my life, is another chapter another chance to be a better person.Yes, i have not been a good person,a good daughter,mother,wife,sister and as a friend.But i hope 2013 will give me a chance to improve my life.My kerjaya is also giving me lots of dugaan dan ujian yg sukar,but im taking baby steps to move up and prove to myself i can do it.

So 2013, bring it ON!..Im changing to a new me, new body,new health but the one i love i keep it as it is.I never want to forget what i can remember...

See You All Next Year!..InSyaaAllah










1 comment:

  1. Happy new year 2013 ;-). Now we are wiser than last year. All the best & InsyaAllah you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete