Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Middle Of Ramadhan 1433

Salam and Good Day Everyone,

As you know today is the 20th Ramadhan,meaning it is our 20days of fasting.Alhamdulillah everyday for me is blessing from Allah.This year only once or twice i bought food at the food bazzar and only twice i did my Iftar out from home,not with my friends but because of my job.
I prefer to cook and Iftar with my family.Especially with my husband and my kids. But this middle of Ramadhan makes me very sad,i don't know whether i will be seeing another Ramadhan, but i pray that i want to see the next coming Ramadhan.On top of that I lost a friend..Inna Lilla ha wa inna eleh Rajeoon.

Elly was a wonderful friend.She usally enjoy listen to my stories and jokes.She passed away peacfully last Sunday 5th August 17th Ramadhan.Even we are not close, but we still friends.There are very few things in life that are harder to face than the sudden death of  a friend. The loss of their life can make you feel like you have an enormous hole inside yourself.Especially when you did not have time just to pay her a visit.I felt full of regret.We only communicate thru facebook when she fall sick last year.But last few month she was in good condition.In June she invited me to her daughter birthday party, i could not make it as i have other plans that day.

Oh ..how i wish i could visit her , hug her and say you are looking much better now.But now is just too late.Allah love her more.She will be in my toughts and prayer.



Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing).


( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #185)

So are we ready for our Death?

Hamid al-Qasyrasi (rahimahullah) said:

“Though we know death is certain, we have not prepared ourselves for it.
Though we know paradise is definite, we have not worked for it.
Though we know the hell fire is certain, we have not feared it.
So why are you delighted?
What are you waiting for?
Death is the first visitor from the Almighty bringing good or evil tidings… so get closer to your Lord!”





No comments:

Post a Comment