Friday, March 23, 2012

You are Beautiful and Nobody is Perfect ,so Be Young ,Be Foolish and Happy!

 
I'm not ugly looking girl anymore that i used to be,
I've learn to trust my self how do i look and what bodyshape i'm into it,
& leave the petty and small issues away about being ugly.
 
 
I dont forgive people who condemn me,who judge me who thinks i'm not 'cun', not fashionable or slim,sexy  enough to be their friends because I'm weak, I forgive them because I'm strong enough,i'm beautifull inside out ,being who i am and to know that people make mistakes judgment about me.
It's hard to grow up in a society where you will never be the pretty girl. Everyone seems to have everything you don't. And dreams are always one cloud away from where you are.


When I was little I had this idea that life could be perfect. That if you were careful enough, you'd never make a mistake, never be lonely, never be misunderstood, never be frightened, but it doesn't work that way. Life is big and messy, and you just have to climb in it with your boots on and hope for the best."
Half of life is messing up; the other half is dealing with it.
The tragedy of life isn’t that it ends too soon it’s that we wait to long to begin it


SO then i relize that i must live to be young again ,is good for the soul in me. My handfull Girlfrinds makes me young ,lively and vibrant,My kids make me do crazy things like those young kids do ...jumping,skipping and running around and my husband makes me like those teen days where you are still cute and adorable to his eyes..(even i dont look any much younger nowdays) go out for midnight movies or snacks.(we do sneak out ,so that our kids wont know what we are up to  ;) )

Yes I now I am just too much meat and fat but being silly and young is my top pirority in my life now..like it or not.




There is not a shred of evidence to support the theory that life is meant to be serious.When we were young we do stupid things,some we regret some it was the supanova thing in life we will not forget.
Be carefree,be fun,dont be judgemental about others, dont be proud(sombong) and boastfull (riak)just be young and happy because that makes you and me beautifull and looking much younger day by day and thankfull/syukur Alhamdulillah what ever Allah have given to you and me.




No comments:

Post a Comment