Thursday, March 22, 2012

Am I too late ? To be in 2012??

Assalamulaikum,

Hello Folks..i guess i'm late right? It seems everybody already in the move in this year.Well never too late then never..Last year was ups and down in my life and hopefully this year i will be much stronger,wiser and mature enough to handle things.

I have been away  since Nov 11-till up to date 5 month?? hahahah.Within that 5 month so many things had happend.Alhamdulillah i'm happy to say i shed some of my fats.As you all know i was 67.5kg now i'm already 60kg.Well to shed 7.5kg is not a easy task.But i wont stop..my target is 50kg.Another 10 kg more.I know i can because i used to be that weight before.

So again i'm back on the treadmill,healty diets,excersise and also being happy.I'm trying not to stress up last few month.My new year was just simple...no new resolution just berdoa/pray that i must finish the things i do.Which i have been piling up for years..such as being slim and beautifull hahahah this is all time fav wish,more time with kids and husband and more time in reading alQuran.I'm not pious no i'm not..but being 30++ hahhaha..i must be back on track in my religion.I must get back to the path.I do not want until i'm old and no energy to do my religous duties.I must do now as im still strong and still have the urge to learn.

Learning Quran is just not reading it..is much more than that is understand the Tajwid and Constantly reading till my death..and learning Islam is not just about knowing what is Tauhid,Fiqh and Seerah is about life and responsibilites.

Again.. I think I will like this year..is a year of Super Something..Insyallah.





Alhamdulillah Celebrating my 10years Annivessary at Pangkor Island last February 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment