Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'M OVERWEIGHT AND I'M NOT PROUD ABOUT IT.

Hahah see how short and frumpy i look.With big arm and tight."Makcik".I posed side ways so i dont look like potato .

OVERWEIGHT that's the key word! I was living with it for 2 years .Sedih! yup and i hate it..but i dont give a care about it until this month.

Let me tell you why...

I'm 34 years old (yup i never embrassed to tell my age) women,mother and wife with low metobolism due to age factor and bad lifestyle habits.I have a busy lifestyle and not eating right and malas dan benci nak bersenam and I'm overweight.OVERWEIGHT!Being fat was not  my option.I just love to eat and tak kisah pasal what is my calories intake and i HATE bersenam.I like to take thing easy way out.I used to go to slimming centre all tak JADI.

My height is 157cm and my weight is 67kg..67kg! I'm short,dark skin with pimples but no pigmentation. and i have a huge "bumper".People make fun about me.Saying things about my bumper,saying how bulat i look and how short i am.and i look like makcik.I usally smile and make jokes about it.And they think i'm ok with it.Actually I hate when they say such things..so when i'm sad i eat.Is my easy way out to cool my self down.

Sedih..bila kita overweight semua komen,semua nak tunjuk dia punya cara yg baik dan buleh pakai, bukan nya memberi inspirasi dan idea nak hidup sihat dan cara pemakanan yg betul,

Then i relize i have to end all this...i have to put a STOP.But when i said i'm on diet, all people give their so called "nasihat."Saying the diet i'm taking is not good and not suitable.They question me why i eat so little because usally i eat alot and with my body shape they know i can eat alot,no one want to share food with me because they assume i can finnish all.(i hate wasting food,amalan setan).Then again it de-motivated me .When i start to exercise..some say i have to do running for 40minits and so.Do that and this.Come on! i never excersice for 2 years and you all expected me to run for 30 minits?Just because you people have more lean body shape,please do not say things that you think can motivated me, i feel like is more insulting.Different people have different bodyshape and size.That does not mean your diet and exercise regime works on me.

Nobody motivated me..no one.So i turn to food.My only companion.Since i can cook so cooking is also part of my theraphy.Then  suddenly on  7th October ,i look in the mirror only with my undergarments .Looking me back was a ugly looking women or makcik(that is what some people called names to me) who is SAD and OVERWEIGHT.

"THAT'S IT!!!!!! I HAD ENOUGH!!THIS IS NOT WHAT I USED TO BE.I WANT  MY BODY BACK AGAIN LIKE 12 YEARS AGO!IF I CAN and USED TO BE THAT WEIGHT..I CAN NOW!!!"

I told my self.."Dont let anyone say things to hurt you..yes you do have weight issue and you must bring it down ,do it regardless what other says."

Since i got Plantar Fisitis, a pain at my lower foot.And a pain for flat foot.I cannot run so much because it will give mor impact on my knees and foot. So i must walk. First what i did was i must have a plan and stick to it.
  1. I make Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks as my Inspiration.They both manage to loose weight
  2. I buy e-book from Kevin Zahri.Learn how to eat correctly with Malaysian Food and Diet and exercising according your phase.
  3. I excersice almost everyday.One hour the max.30  minits power walk and 30 minit kardio.I do on target ares such as tummy/abs and tight.But i also do other parts like for my buttocks,back and arm.Everyday i burn 200 calorie just on exercising.I know is not enough,but at least something from nothing.Adding on top of that,I do house work together with my maid and i park further and walk up to my 5th floor just to burn some calories.

  1. I watched what i eat..no McD,no junkfood,no can food,less salt and sugar and No 3in 1 Nescafe.I"m addicted to coffee so i take with no sugar and creamer .I replace rice to brown or multi grain bread.I make sure i'm taking 500-1000 calorie perday.I must eat 5 times a day 3 meals with 2 sneks in between.And i'm drinking more then 8 glasses of water and green tea.0 calorie water is wayyy much better.
  2. I'm also taking PROTIEN from NUTRILITE and meal replacement POSITRIM also from NUTRILITE.I usally mix in Protien powder and Positrim for my dinner.I keep busy to avoid myself thinking about food, at night teman anak baca buku or teman Iman practice her Piano.If lapar i drink susu Analene low fat milk .
  3. My snacks usally coffee without sugar and creamer nowdays and green apple or multi grain busciuts or plain yourgurt.
  4. I'm also taking other supplements such as DOUBLE X,CALCIUM and MAGNISUM,VIT C and GLUCOSAMINE for my week knees during excersice.These to help me to stay cergas,active and stay fit.Because everytime we excersice we dioxide so i take this anti-oxidant supplement to replace back.
Up to this date,i only loose 1 kg ,despite what i controlled, and some of friends says i still look the same fat.And saying the supplement that i take is not helping.And saying that and this to me.I still go forth!Hello!! I just started on 7th October and today is 22nd its only 15 days.BUT..i feel great and much better.I reduced few inches on my tight and waist area.

 "Optimal Health is the best health you are capable of, given your past and your genetic heritage."

This time i wont give up.With Kevin Zahri's book and guide by my side exercise right according to your capability and slowly increase the momentum,eating right with NUTRILITE supplement and meal replacment and with will power to slim down to my ideal weight according with my height and to make my self look youthfull with ARTISTRY skincare.Insyallah by 02.02.2012 i will achived my target.
And as i told you i hate exercise..but now all have change..


To stay slim and slander FOR ME is NOT JUST LOOKING GOOD AND SHOWING OFF THE SHAPELY FIGURE WITHOUT TUMMY BULGING OUT OR MUFFIN TOP while wearing Levi's Curve ID jeans.

  • IS ABOUT BEING  HEALTHTY AND  STAYING YOUTHFULL NOT JUST INSIDE BUT OUTSIDE AND SKIN DEEP.
  • I WANT TO GROW OLD GRACEFULLY..WITH LESS WRINKELS AND  A YOUNG HEART BEATING,WITH MY JOINTS MOVING ABOUT AND STILL POWER WALKING.
  • I CHALLANGE MY SELF TO BE SLENDER AGAIN NOT FOR PEOPLE THAT USED TO  INSULTING ME, BUT FOR MY SELF AND MY HEALTH.
  • USING GOOD SUPPLEMENT PRODUCTS LIKE NUTRILITE ,EXERCISING AND EATING RIGHT..INSYALLAH I CAN DO IT! WITHIN 5 MONTH FROM NOW.



Nutrilite has been in existence for 75 years and is the only company that organically grows all its own plants which are used to produce their own nutritional products for optimal health! If you're looking for weight reduced products, Nutrilite can't help you! Nutrilite researches, grows and produces its own scientifically healthy products! And its certified ORAGNIC!
 
"Exercise is not my life.....exercise makes my life better!"
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I was able to win back my Ex lover with the help of.... Thanks to [[Dr.mac]] @yahoo. com..........

    ReplyDelete