Wednesday, February 1, 2012

10 Years and More to come-Our Love is Endless PART 1


We met and instanly click,as we share the same interest  in life and food ofcourse!.





From sharing the same intrest,we change into Passion  then we commit on  01.02.02




And from the Commitment thru the years it turn into solid Love,Pure Trust,Patient and Tolerence .Alhamdulillah.

Each anniversary that passes it gets a little easier for me to accept that fact that I will be with you for the rest of my life. The longer we're married the more I realize that I got the good end of the deal, and I thought I got a steal when we got married. We've both grown together through these years. I am looking forward to maturing even more with you.

Simple Cake...as we like it.A combo my birthday and my Annivessary :)


Blessed with kids!..


This is Us now and forever 1/2/2012
 Thank you for your love that you show me regularly. You are generous with your time, energy, and forgiveness. You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. Happy 10th anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment