Friday, August 12, 2011

Tahlil for Babah in Ramadan

As usual..mak organized Tahlil for my Arwah Babah before the month of Ramadan which was  in Syaaban.The month that my Babah passed away, and twice during Ramadan.She will do it in Masjid Bulat sec 14 and Surau Sallehuddin our community surau sec14 .Yesterday was in Surau and last week was in Masjid.As for yesterday my two aunts came together  with my uncle (my fathers younger brother).My eldest cousin brother come too.He is the closet nephew to my dad.He look up at my dad as a uncle that is modest and humble who work hard in his life and never complains .Alhamdulillah everything went well.Even my eldest brother manage to come after work.(with all the traffic jam )
 My father gave allot of his time and effort  to these Surau and Masjid,he is the usual qariah.Those days my father took care of the Surau and also he is one of the AJK in Masjid.He volunteer himself to give back to the community to take care these holy  places.My father was not a Ustaz or a very pious man.He is just a plain humble man doing what he can for Lillahita'alla.He showed me is good to solat jemaah,he never fail to solat jemaah Subuh,Magrib and Isya' .Its a commitment as a Muslim man.Unless he falls sick.My father do it because Allah and never complain.I look up at my Father as good and  doting Father, and loving Husband.I misses his jokes and his teasing .He don't talk that much but he is super strict and easy loose his temper.
I'm not the"manja" type...because he extremely Strict .He always have all the nasihat and motivation for me if I'm lost in my way of life.If that does not work Rattan is the next solution.(Hmm fear not of the RATTAN. )
He is always there for me rain or shine.He picked me up from school,work place, friends house and even at concerts,and party,.He can consider over protective..but to think over it i seems to like it.He never had hp,e-mail or such so he is always ON TIME so if I'm late he will sure blow his top off! Yikes...He usually type his letter using a typewriter or he just write by hand.A very simple man indeed and conventional.

Miss him badly..my youngest daughter is close to him.She is the one manja and know how to win his heart.Anyway that was the  past..present is just giving back to him with love by reciting YaSiin and Alftihah.And he still love by others.

"Sue you a very complicated girl, try to relax a bit.Do things one at the time and don't rush into things so quickly .Think over it"..that was his usual nasihat and i will remember till the end  of my life.

Al Fatihah  for Babah

1 comment:

  1. Al fatihah..semoga rohnya ditempatkan dikalangan orang yang beriman

    ReplyDelete